Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsThis 1999 Ford Explorer is for sale today in Athabasca.
This SUV has 275,199 kms. Stock number A19146A is green in colour. It has a 5 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 210HP 4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||210HP 4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- **ASTERISK (*) INDICATES EQUIPMENT WHICH IS IN ADDITION TO OR REPLACES BASE MODELS STANDARD EQUIPMENT**
- 4.0L (245) SOHC SEFI V6 engine
- Engine block heater
- Hood assist gas cylinders
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- 72 amp/hr (650-CCA) maintenance-free battery w/battery saver feature
- 95-amp alternator
- Super engine cooling
- 1587kg trailer towing capacity rear bumper
- 1229kg capacity front/1338kg capacity rear springs
- 1292kg capacity front axle/1451kg capacity rear axle
- Independent short & long arm front suspension w/torsion bars
- HD gas shock absorbers
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- (4) 16" machined aluminum wheels
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 79 litre fuel tank
- Single-key system
- Luggage rack w/45kg capacity
- Bright front/rear bumpers w/body-colour rub strips
- Illuminated running boards
- Body-colour body-side mouldings
- Wheellip mouldings
- Black-out B-pillar
- Bright grille w/painted insert & diamond mesh
- Fog lamps
- Tri-colour taillamps
- Dual sail-mounted pwr mirrors w/puddle lamps
- Solar-tinted glass-inc: windshield, front door windows
- Enhanced appearance privacy glass-inc: rear door/quarter/liftgate windows
- One-piece top-hinged liftgate w/flip-open rear window
- Body-colour contoured door handles
- Hood sound insulation
- 5-passenger seating
- Matching split-folding rear seat w/headrests
- Colour-keyed full-length carpet
- Colour-keyed front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Reversible cargo mat
- Colour-keyed plastic scuff plates on all doors & liftgate
- Colour-keyed 2-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- 4-gauge instrument cluster-inc: warning lights, trip odometer, tachometer
- Warning chimes-inc: headlights-on, key-in-ignition, seat belt
- Message centre-inc: fuel, oil life & warning messages
- Autolamp automatic headlamps
- Universal garage door opener & Travel Mate digital memo recorder
- Pwr windows-inc: illuminated controls, "one-touch-down" driver window
- Securilock passive anti-theft system
- Accessory delay feature
- Flow-through air ventilation
- Rear window defroster
- Pwr antenna
- Glove box w/colour-keyed latch
- Ash cup
- Black cigarette lighter
- 12-volt pwr point
- Colour-keyed door trim panels-inc: vinyl insert, carpeted lower portion, front door map pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Colour-keyed moulded cloth headliner
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- (3) grab handles
- (2) colour-keyed coat hooks
- Soft release parking brake
- Illuminated entry
- Cargo area dome light
- (4) load floor tie-down hooks
- Retractable cargo area cover
- Driver & front passenger "Second Generation" air bags
- Front/rear outboard 3-point safety belts
- Front adjustable-height shoulder safety belts
- Child safety rear door locks
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Side door intrusion beams
- Cross-cowl beam
- Fuel pump inertia shutoff switch
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494