2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Advanced 4x4Stock#A22143
From the weekend warriors to the off-road purists, everyday life is more rewarding with a Ford Bronco.
After years of research and endless miles of driving, the Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! It's been torture-tested in some of the toughest and most grueling places in the world and is now ready for your off-road adventures to begin. With plenty of room for your friends and family, plus all of their gear, this impressive SUV was designed, engineered and 'Built Ford Tough' so you can depend on it to get you out into the wild and back again.
This cactus grey SUV has a 10 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 275HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Bronco's trim level is Badlands Advanced 4x4. Torture ...
|Trim||Badlands Advanced 4x4|
|Engine||275HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Cactus Grey|
- Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I-4
- 4.7 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 110-Amp/Hr 800CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 6 Skid Plates
- 459.9 Kgs Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Active w/Driver Control Anti-Roll Bar
- Off-Road Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 64 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Upfitter Switches
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Spare Tire Mounted Outside Rear
- Clearcoat Paint
- Manual Targa Composite 1st Row Sunroof
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Grey Grille
- Conventional Rear Cargo Access
- LED Brakelights
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Driver Seat -inc: Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- 50-50 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Vinyl Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Removable Rear Windows
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Vinyl/Rubber Floor Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- Tracker System
- Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Foldable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- Perimeter Alarm
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Personal Safety System Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If within 24 hours after your hold expires, and you do not like the vehicle — your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
Please note that the online deposit is not a purchase deposit. An online deposit only puts the vehicle on hold for 24hrs, which allows the customer time to communicate with a Sales Representative to confirm all the details in purchasing the vehicle.
If confirmed and finalized, the online deposit can be applied to the purchase deposit — however, if the customer decides to cancel their purchase, they forfeit the deposit.
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch Ford Athabasca knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free:
Yes, Koch Ford Athabasca is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Athabasca, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.