Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $346.59.
Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle Details17 inch Aluminum Wheels!
The goal at Ford is to Lend a Hand, offering solutions to make your lives easier. Call us today to find out how we can help you.
With astounding capability for its size, along with a refined and well thought out interior, this 2020 Ranger is exactly what you have been looking for. Efficient, yet powerful and with a ton of helpful features, this amazing midsize truck is perfect for the urban worksite, while the plush interior and 4x4 make sure your weekend getaway is as far away as possible. In this 2020 Ford Ranger, the only thing that feels midsized is the footprint.
This magnetic metallic 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 270HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Ranger's trim level is XL. This XL Ranger is reporting for duty ready to tow with a rearview camera featuring hitch assist and a work ready interior with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, chrome interior trim and black exterior trim, easy clean vinyl and rubber floors, smart device remote start, and emergency forward braking. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: 17 Inch Aluminum Wheels.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Ranger&year=2020.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTER1FH4LLA22553.
Incentives expire 2020-03-31. See dealer for details.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 80+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||270HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Magnetic Metallic|
|Body Style:||Extended/Double Cab|
- Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 2,744 kgs (6,050 lbs)
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr 700CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1650# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 68 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Reverse Opening Rear Doors
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed Rear Windows
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Tracker System
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Analog Display
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494