Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $792.19.
Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsNavigation, FX4 Off-Road Package, 18 inch Aluminum Wheels, Luxury Captain’s Chairs, Powerscope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/ Heat!
If you have the need to haul or tow heavy loads, this Ford F-350 should be at the top of your consideration list.
High-strength, military grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-350 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. That weight reduction was reinvested in a fully boxed frame and stronger axles and chassis components. That brilliant engineering doesn't stop in the frame and body - the drivetrain at the heart of this Super Duty delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. This truck is strong, comfortable, and ready for anything.
This agate black sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 475HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-350 Super Duty's trim level is XLT. The XLT trim adds some nice features to this Super Duty. It comes with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with SiriusXM, SYNC with Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, power windows, power doors with remote keyless entry, air conditioning, cruise control, a trailer hitch receiver, telescoping trailer tow mirrors, and more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Navigation, Fx4 Off-road Package, 18 Inch Aluminum Wheels, Luxury Captain’s Chairs, Powerscope Trailer Tow Mirrors W/ Heat, Halogen Fog Lamps, Reverse Sensing System.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=SuperDuty&year=2020.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT8W3BT6LEC65250.
Total cash rebate of $1000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $1,000 Non-Stackable Cash Purchase Assist. Cash price only . For financing add $1,000 back to price. Call Dealer For Details. Incentives expire 2020-06-01. See dealer for details.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine:||475HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Agate Black|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- HD 200 Amp Alternator
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Chrome Front Bumper w/Body-Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Manual Extendable Trailer Style Mirrors
- Fixed Rear Window
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Privacy Glass
- Aluminum Panels
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Autolamp Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Fixed Antenna
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and Locking 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point and Height Adjusters
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494