Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThis 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK is for sale today in Athabasca.
Leave the road behind and let the adventure begin in the 2018 Jeep Wrangler, the ultimate off-roading vehicle. With classic, timeless styling and extreme capability, this SUV appeals to anyone who likes to take their fun off the beaten path. While you can still enjoy the simple pleasures in life, this model also comes with modern technology to enhance comfort and convenience. There's simply nothing in the world quite like the Jeep Wrangler. This SUV has 29896 kms. It's silver in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a manual transmission and is powered by a 285HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4AJWAG1JL819888.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 40+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||285HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6
- 3.21 Rear Axle Ratio
- Normal Duty Suspension
- GVWR: 2,222 kgs (4,899 lbs)
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 600CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- 2 Skid Plates
- 1000# Maximum Payload
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 70 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Leading Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Trailing Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Mounted Outside Rear
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Manual Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Removable Rear Window
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Grille
- Conventional Rear Cargo Access
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- 8 Speakers
- Fixed Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Removable Full Folding Bench Front Facing Tumble Forward Cloth Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Removable Rear Windows
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim, Carpet And Rubber Mat
- Locking Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Manual 1st Row Windows
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.