Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsAluminum Wheels, Air Conditioning, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Fog Lamps, Power Windows!
This 2017 Ford Expedition Max is fresh on our lot in Athabasca.
Usually you have to pick between room for passengers or room for cargo. If you need a lot of both, then you need this Expedition Max. This big SUV has enough room to comfortably seat eight adults while hauling all of their stuff. A unique independent rear suspension gives you even more cargo space and a more comfortable ride unlike solid-axle competitors. Not to mention the rugged, yet classy exterior. This Expedition Max is the complete package. This SUV has 27961 kms. It's white in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 283HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Aluminum Wheels, Air Conditioning, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Fog Lamps, Power Windows.
Our Expedition Max's trim level is Limited MAX. The Limited trim upgrades this SUV to a more luxurious experience. It comes with four-wheel drive, a heavy-duty trailer tow package, SYNC 3 with an 8-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, SiriusXM, Sony 12-speaker premium audio, navigation, leather seats which are heated and cooled in front, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power moonroof, a rearview camera, remote start, a power liftgate, running boards, and more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMJK2AT9HEA75938.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 50+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||283HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6
- 3.16 Axle Ratio
- Touring Suspension
- GVWR: 2,744 kgs (6,050 lbs)
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, AUTOSTICK Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 75 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Wheels: 17" x 6.5" Aluminum w/Granite Crystal
- Tires: P225/65R17 BSW Touring
- 17" Wheel Covers
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Black Front Windshield Trim
- Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Grille
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Radio: 130
- Fixed Antenna
- 4 Speakers
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Audio Controls
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Front Facing Manual Reclining Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, Manual Recline and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Interior Trim -inc: Chrome Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Map Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Covered Dashboard Storage, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Manual Anti-Whiplash w/Tilt Front Head Restraints
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492