Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, Rear View Camera, OnStar, SiriusXM, Air Conditioning!
This 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 is for sale today in Athabasca.
The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 has a bold design, a quiet, comfortable interior, and the heart of a hard-working pickup. Rugged durability is built-in from the frame up and it is filled with the most advanced technology you will find in a pickup. You will also enjoy outstanding hauling power without sacrificing fuel efficiency. The GMC Sierra 1500 is built to work hard and let you ride in comfort and style all at the same time. This Double Cab 4X4 pickup has 97458 kms. It's white in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 355HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Rear View Camera, Onstar, Siriusxm, Air Conditioning. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details.
Our Sierra 1500's trim level is SLE. The SLE trim adds some nice features to this Sierra while retaining a great value. A few features include a color radio with SiriusXM, Bluetooth, USB ports, an SD card slot, and an aux jack, OnStar, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise control, air conditioning, remote keyless entry, power windows and locks, a rear vision camera, and more.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 70+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||355HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Extended/Double Cab|
View All Options
- Axle, rear, 3.42 ratio
- GVWR, 3221 kg (7100 lb) (Requires 4WD models and LV3 4.3L Engine.)
- Cooling, external engine oil, heavy-duty
- Transfer case, electronic AutoTrac with rotary dial controls
- Auto locking rear differential
- Suspension, increased capacity, front independent coil springs, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi elliptic
- 4-wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty -inc: 720 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free w/rundown protection & retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- 6'6" pickup box
- Cargo tie downs (4), upper
- Wheel arch moldings, black
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Steering, electric power steering (EPS) assist, rack and pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire carrier lock -inc: keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition & door
- Bumper, front, chrome
- Bumper, rear, chrome with corner steps
- Mouldings, body side, body coloured
- Grille surround, chrome
- Lights, front, halogen projector
- Lights, dual cargo area lamps, cab mounted
- Lights, LED cargo box lighting
- Glass, deep tint, rear
- Windshield wipers and washers -inc: intermittent wiper system, pulse washers
- Lock control, rear tailgate, key activated
- Tailgate, EZ lift and lower
- Tailgate and box rail protection cap, top
- Door handles, body coloured
- (6) audio speakers
- Rear 60/40 folding bench, (folds up) -inc: child seat top tether anchor
- Head restraints, adjustable on driver and front passenger outboard seats
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster with tire pressure monitoring system -inc: speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage, oil pressure *Tire pressure monitoring system does not apply to spare tire*
- Driver information centre, 4.2-inch colour display -inc: driver personalization, warning messages & advanced vehicle information display
- Windows, power front and rear -inc: driver express up/down, express down on all other windows
- Defogger, windshield and side window
- Power outlets, 12V DC, 2 with bench seat and 3 with bucket seat
- Mirror, inside rear-view, manual day/night
- Sunshades, visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Stabilitrak, stability control system -inc: proactive roll avoidance, electronic trailer sway control & hill start assist
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System
- Rear vision camera system
- Rear child security locks
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-888-435-6848, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492