Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsSiriusXM, Air Conditioning, Power Doors!
This 2013 Ram 2500 is fresh on our lot in Athabasca.
This Ram 2500 Heavy Duty delivers exactly what you need: superior capability and exceptional levels of comfort, all backed with proven reliability and durability. Whether you're in the commercial sector or looking at serious recreational towing and hauling, this Ram 2500 is ready for the job. This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 133,740 kms. Stock number A20188A is white in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 355HP 5.7L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Siriusxm, Air Conditioning, Power Doors.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6TR5DT2DG517569.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 70+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||355HP 5.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- 5.7L V8 Hemi engine w/variable valve timing
- 3.73 axle ratio
- HD engine cooling
- Engine block heater
- Tip start
- Transmission oil cooler
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case
- 10.5" rear axle ring gear diameter
- 5500# front axle
- Four-wheel drive
- 730-amp maintenance-free battery
- 160-amp alternator
- 6'4" pickup box
- Trailer tow wiring w/4-pin connector
- 7-pin wiring harness
- Class V receiver hitch
- 8800# GVWR
- HD front shock absorbers
- HD rear shock absorbers
- Front stabilizer bar
- Pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Centre hub
- 17" steel spare wheel
- Front wheel spats
- Rear wheel spats
- Winch-type tire carrier
- Bright front bumper
- Bright rear bumper
- Front bumper sight shields
- Black-out tape
- Front air dam
- Bright grille
- Quad halogen headlamps
- Automatic headlamps
- Body colour headlamp filler panel
- Cargo lamp
- Tinted windshield glass
- Tinted glass windows
- Black door handles
- Variable speed intermittent windshield wipers
- Front license plate bracket
- SiriusXM satellite radio -inc: 1-year subscription
- (6) speakers
- Fixed long mast antenna
- Front armrest w/cupholders
- Carpeted floor covering
- 4-spoke steering wheel
- Tilt steering column
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Instrument cluster w/display screen
- Vehicle info centre
- Temp & compass gauge
- Traveler/mini trip computer
- 200-KPM primary speedometer
- Pwr accessory delay
- Speed control
- Air conditioning
- 12V pwr outlet
- Rearview day/night mirror
- Premium vinyl door trim w/map pocket
- Colour-keyed instrument panel bezel
- Overhead console
- Storage tray
- Driver & passenger assist handles
- Rear dome lamp
- Chrome accent shift knob
- 2nd row in-floor storage bins
- Rear underseat compartment storage
- Electronic stability program
- Advanced multistage front air bags
- Front seat side air bags
- Front height adjustable shoulder belts
- Tire pressure monitoring display
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494