Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Memory Seats, Premium Sound Package, Rear View Camera!
This 2013 Ford Explorer is for sale today in Athabasca.
The Ford Explorer has a long history of providing a capable, functional, spacious SUV that does not forget about comfort. Whether you enjoy the extra space and cargo capabilities of an SUV or want to take on the road less traveled, the Explorer will fit your lifestyle. If you're tackling the pavement in the city or dirt roads around the campground, the Explorer is up for anything. This SUV has 133,271 kms. Stock number A19325A is white in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 290HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Memory Seats, Premium Sound Package, Rear View Camera, Remote Start.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8F85DGA34990.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 50+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||290HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine
- 3.65 axle ratio w/non-limited slip differential
- 1-touch integrated start
- Engine block heater
- Intelligent 4-wheel drive w/Terrain Management System
- 200-amp alternator
- 58-amp/hr maintenance-free battery
- Battery saver
- Rear recovery hooks
- Trailer sway control
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- Hill hold w/start assist
- Hill descent control
- Electric pwr assist steering
- 4-wheel pwr disc brakes
- HD front/rear brake calipers
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- P255/50HR20 all-season BSW tires
- Mini spare tire
- Silver roof rack w/black end caps
- Body-colour spoiler
- Black wheel lip mouldings
- Black lower bodyside cladding w/chrome accent
- Body-colour grille
- Automatic HID headlamps
- Front fog lamps
- LED taillamps
- Body-colour heated PowerFold pwr mirrors -inc: integrated blind spot mirrors, security approach lamps, LED signal indicators, memory
- Acoustic laminated windshield glass
- 2nd & 3rd row privacy glass
- Laminated front door glass
- 2 speed rear window wiper
- Fixed glass pwr liftgate w/chrome applique
- Chrome door handles
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/(6) month subscription
- Roof mounted antenna
- Floor console -inc: armrest, storage bin
- Front/rear scuff plates w/bright inserts
- Meteorite black upper & high gloss black lower centre-stack
- Compass & outside temp
- Pwr windows -inc: front 1-touch up/down
- Adjustable pedals w/memory
- Remote start
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Anti-theft perimeter alarm
- Dual-zone automatic temp control -inc: air filtration system
- Rear window defroster
- Illuminated glove box
- Chrome door handles
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Overhead console -inc: dome/map lights, sunglass holder
- Dual colour-keyed sunvisors w/covered illuminated vanity mirrors
- Olive ash dark brown woodgrain appliques
- Grab handles for outboard passenger seats
- 2nd & 3rd row dome & reading lamps
- Illuminated entry
- Ambient lighting
- Leather shift knob w/chrome insert
- Driver/front passenger seatback map pockets
- Coat hooks
- Cargo hooks
- Cargo net
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- SOS Post Crash Alert System
- Driver/front passenger dual-stage airbags -inc: seat weight & position sensors
- Dual front-seat side airbags
- Safety Canopy system for 1st, 2nd & 3rd row
- Front passenger knee airbag
- 1st & 2nd row outboard position height adjustable safety belts -inc: pretensioners, energy management system, Belt-Minder
- LATCH (lower anchors & tethers for children) system on rear outboard seats
- Tire pressure monitoring system
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494