Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Memory Seats, Power Tailgate!
This 2013 Ford Escape is fresh on our lot in Athabasca.
Although there are many compact SUVs to choose from, few have the styling, performance, and features offered by the 5-passenger Ford Escape. Beyond its strong drivetrain options and handsome styling, the Escape offers nimble handling and a comfortable ride. The inside of the Ford Escape boasts smart design and impressive features. If you need the versatility of an SUV, but want something fuel-efficient and easy to drive, the Ford Escape is just right. This SUV has 117,115 kms. It's red in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 240HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Memory Seats, Power Tailgate, Sync.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMCU9H92DUA12248.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 80+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||240HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.0L I4 EcoBoost engine
- 3.07 final drive ratio
- Engine block heater -inc: supplemental electric PTC heater
- Torque vectoring control
- Four wheel drive
- Battery saver
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Electric pwr-assisted steering (EPAS)
- Front/rear ABS disc brakes
- Dual chrome exhaust
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Mini space-saver spare tire
- Wheel nut wrench & jack
- Black side rails w/(2) crossbars
- Rear body-coloured spoiler
- Front/rear body-coloured fascias
- Narrow wheel arch extension
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Gloss black upper & lower grille w/chrome bar & chrome trim surround
- Halogen headlamps w/autolamp
- Fog lamps
- Body-coloured heated pwr mirrors w/memory -inc: turn signals, puddle lamps
- Rear privacy glass
- Chrome liftgate garnish
- Body-coloured door handles
- (9) speakers
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month prepaid subscription
- 2nd row reclining 60/40 split-bench seat w/tip fold-flat latch -inc: head restraints for all positions
- Front centre console w/armrest
- High gloss black console top
- Rear centre armrest
- Driver left footrest
- MyFord Touch
- Ice Blue lit gauge cluster
- Message centre
- Outside temp display
- Centre-stack w/painted black top of dash display
- Pwr windows w/1-touch up/down -inc: front/rear disable
- Universal garage remote
- Perimeter alarm
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Dual-zone automatic temp control (DEATC)
- Chrome register vents
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box
- (4) cup holders
- (1) front/(1) rear pwr points
- 110V outlet *Replaces 2nd row 12V pwr point*
- High gloss black window switch bezels
- High gloss black centre finish panel
- Chrome door handles
- Unique accents on instrument panel & door
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Overhead console
- Dual visors w/illuminated mirrors
- (2) front/(2) rear grab handles
- (2) 2nd row coat hooks
- Lighting -inc: illuminated entry, map lights, centre dome, cargo area
- Ambient lighting
- Leather-wrapped shift knob w/chrome trim
- Driver seatback map pocket
- Cargo floor hooks
- Tonneau cover
- Emergency brake assist system
- Front dual-stage airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Safety Canopy front/rear side-curtain airbags
- Front side-impact airbags
- Smart occupant sensing airbags
- Personal Safety System
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, BeltMinder w/audio mute
- 3-point height adjustable retractable seat belts w/pretensioners
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system for rear outboard seats
- Child rear safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494