Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsNavigation, Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Premium Sound Package, Heated Seats!
This 2012 Ram 1500 is for sale today in Athabasca.
The reasons why this Ram 1500 stands above the well-respected competition are evident: uncompromising capability, proven commitment to safety and security, and state-of-the-art technology. From the muscular exterior to the well-trimmed interior, this truck is more than just a workhorse. Get the job done in comfort and style with this Ram 1500. This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 154,507 kms. Stock number A20160A is black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 390HP 5.7L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Navigation, Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Premium Sound Package, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear View Camera.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6RD7NT5CS176453.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Trim:||RAM TRUCK 1500 LARAMIE|
|Engine:||390HP 5.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- 5.7L V8 Hemi multi-displacement engine
- 3.55 rear axle ratio
- Engine block heater
- Next generation engine controller
- Electronically controlled throttle
- Electronic shift-on-demand transfer case
- Four-wheel drive
- HD engine cooling
- HD transmission oil cooler
- 730-amp maintenance-free battery
- 160-amp alternator
- Tip start electronic starting feature
- Trailer tow wiring w/4-pin connector
- 7-pin wiring harness
- 5' 7" cargo box
- HD front shock absorbers
- HD rear shock absorbers
- Front stabilizer bar
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel anti-lock (ABS) disc brakes
- Dual rear exhaust
- Locking lug nuts
- Full-size restricted-use spare tire
- 17" steel spare wheel
- Tire carrier winch
- Bright front bumper
- Front bumper sight shields
- Bright rear bumper
- Body-colour upper front fascia
- Accent-colour fender flares
- Mopar rear wheel well liners
- Bright/bright grille
- Auto quad beam halogen headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Underhood lamp
- Tinted windows
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Cargo lamp
- Front license plate bracket
- Body-colour door handles w/chrome accents
- Locking tailgate
- (9) amplified speakers w/subwoofer
- Memory for audio settings
- Fixed long mast antenna
- SIRIUS satellite radio -inc: 1-year radio service
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Pwr 10-way driver seat w/memory, pwr 6-way passenger seat
- Pwr lumbar
- 60/40 fold flat rear bench seat
- Front centre seat storage cushion
- Carpeted floor covering
- Floor tunnel insulation
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated steering wheel
- Tilt steering column
- Instrumentation w/display screen -inc: trip computer, compass, outside temp gauge
- Pwr adjustable pedals w/memory
- Speed control
- Pwr accessory delay
- Universal garage door opener
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Security alarm system
- Automatic air conditioning w/dual zone temp controls
- Woodgrain instrument panel bezel
- Deluxe door trim panels
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Overhead console
- Assist handles
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Rear dome lamp w/on/off switch
- Ash tray lamp
- Glove box lamp
- Chrome accent shift knob
- Rear under seat storage compartment
- Storage tray
- 2nd row in floor storage bins
- Electronic stability control
- Driver/front passenger multistage airbags
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belts
- ParkView rear back-up camera
- Tire pressure monitoring display
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494