Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsSiriusXM, Air Conditioning Aluminum Wheels, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Cruise Control!
This 2012 Ford Taurus is for sale today in Athabasca.
The Ford Taurus has been a household name for decades for good reasons. It's a strong, reliable sedan that you can count on every day. A responsive powertrain combined with impressive safety features inspire a confident drive in any situation. A bold exterior, a refined interior, and advanced technology make the Taurus a cut above other full-size sedans. This sedan has 116254 kms. It's white in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 263HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Siriusxm, Air Conditioning Aluminum Wheels, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Cruise Control.
Our Taurus's trim level is SEL. The mid-range Taurus SEL is a great blend of features and value. It comes standard with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with an aux jack, SiriusXM, and six-speaker audio, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise control, a power driver's seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, aluminum wheels, and more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP2EW0CG113326.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||263HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.5L V6 Duratec engine
- Front wheel drive
- Pwr steering
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes w/brake assist
- Easy Fuel capless refueling
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- 18" painted sparkle silver aluminum wheels
- P235/55R18 all-season BSW tires
- Compact spare tire
- Auto on/off headlamps
- Remote perimeter lighting
- Supplemental park lamps
- Incandescent tail lamps -inc: red surround
- Body-colour heated pwr mirrors -inc: puddle lamps, integrated spotter mirrors
- Solar tinted glass
- Fixed interval intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-colour door handles
- SIRIUS satellite radio -inc: 6-month pre-paid subscription
- 60/40 split fold-flat rear seat w/adjustable head restraints -inc: fold down armrest w/cupholders
- Vinyl-wrapped front centre console -inc: armrest, front covered cupholders/storage bin, removable trinket tray
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Instrumentation cluster -inc: message centre w/trip computer, compass, outside temp
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch up/down
- Delayed accessory lighting
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm
- Dual-zone air conditioning w/automatic temp control, particulate air filter
- Rear seat heat ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Lockable glove box w/damped door
- (3) auxiliary pwr points
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Sliding front sunvisors w/illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Front dome/map lamp
- Rear seat reading lamps
- Leather-wrapped shift knob w/chrome insert
- Front seatback map pockets
- Dual-stage front air bags w/front passenger sensing system
- Front side-impact air bags
- Safety Canopy front/rear curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable speed alert chimes, BeltMinder w/audio mute
- Personal safety system -inc: safety belt pretensioners, load-limiting retractors, driver seat position sensing, crash severity sensing
- BeltMinder for driver/front passenger safety belts
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system on rear outboard seat locations
- Child safety rear door locks
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492