Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsAir Conditioning, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Windows, Power Doors, Soft Door Close !
This 2012 Ford Fiesta is for sale today in Athabasca.
Ford has changed what it means to be a subcompact car with the Fiesta. Cars this size used to be penalty boxes that nobody wanted to drive. This Fiesta is a different story. Fun to drive, small car efficiency, and impressive tech all in a great looking car. The Ford Fiesta is a game changer. This sedan has 143099 kms. It's red in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 120HP 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Air Conditioning, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Windows, Power Doors, Soft Door Close .
Our Fiesta's trim level is SE. The mid-range Fiesta SE is a nice blend of features and value. It comes with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with an aux jack and 4-speaker audio, unique cloth seats, 60/40 split folding back seats, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, a message center with trip computer, remote keyless entry, vanity mirrors, and more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4BJ1CM214609.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 70+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||120HP 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine|
View All Options
- 1.6L Ti-VCT I4 engine
- Front wheel drive
- Electronic pwr assisted steering (EPAS)
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Steel mini spare
- Body-colour bumpers
- Black beltline & decklid mouldings
- Chrome 3-bar upper grille
- Quad-beam halogen headlamps
- Solar tinted acoustic glass
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-colour door handles
- 60/40 split rear seats w/foldable head restraints
- (4) speakers
- Front consolette
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Driver footrest
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Instrument cluster -inc: tachometer, message centre, trip computer
- Pwr windows w/driver 1-touch up/down
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- Manual air conditioning
- Rear seat heat ducts (2011)
- Rear window defroster
- (6) cupholders -inc: (5) 1st row, (1) 2nd row
- Front door storage bins
- Cloth door inserts
- Front sunvisors w/vanity mirror
- Centre dome lamp w/map lights
- Rear dome lamp
- Passenger seatback map pocket
- Metallic painted interior trim -inc: centre finish panel, door handle bezels, IP canisters, steering wheel spokes, A/C register bezels
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- AdvanceTrac w/electronic stability control (ESC)
- Driver & front passenger dual stage frontal airbags
- Front seat side airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- "Smart" front passenger occupant detection system (PODS)
- Height adjustable seatbelts w/pretensioners
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-888-435-6848, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492