This sedan has 123,640 kms. Stock number A19273F is gray in colour . It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 274HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494. o~o
|Engine||274HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.7L V6 Duratec engine
- Electronic throttle control
- Variable cam timing
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- 72-amp low maintenance battery w/battery saver
- 190-amp alternator
- Hydraulic pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- Mini spare tire w/steel wheel
- Split wing grille
- Adaptive HID headlamps -inc: auto high beams, auto on/off delay controls
- Fog lamps w/chrome bezel surround
- LED tail lamps
- Laminated security solar tinted glass
- Body colour folding pwr heated mirrors -inc: security approach lamps, memory, driver side electrochromic auto-dimming w/integrated spotter mirror
- Front license plate bracket *Included only in provinces requiring front license plates*
- Rain sensing speed sensitive interval windshield wipers
- Body colour door handles
- THX II audio system
- Antenna integrated in glass
- Heated rear bench seat -inc: headrest, centre armrest w/pass-through, (2) cupholders
- Centre console -inc: adjustable armrest, two-tier storage, (2) cupholders
- Front/rear floor mats
- Pwr tilt/telescopic steering column
- Instrument cluster -inc: message centre, turn signal outage, low oil, door/decklid/hood ajar, tachometer
- Instrument panel storage bin
- Analog clock
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Universal garage door opener
- Pwr rear sunshade
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Perimeter anti-theft
- Dual zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC)
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box
- Cupholders/bottle holders
- Auxiliary pwr outlet
- Front door storage pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror -inc: compass
- Overhead console -inc: sunglass storage, lighting
- Dual visors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- (2) front & (2) rear assist handles
- Lighting -inc: courtesy lamps, front/rear dome lamp, front maplights, rear reading lights, illuminated entry
- Ambient lighting
- Leather wrapped shift knob w/chrome surround
- Front seat back map pockets
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Driver/front passenger side impact airbags
- Safety canopy system -inc: first & second row side air curtains
- Front/rear park assist
- S.O.S. post crash alert -inc: horn activation & emergency flashers in the event of airbag deployment
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system for child safety seats
- Child safety rear door locks
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Emergency trunk release
- MyKey -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, Koch Ford Athabasca is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Athabasca, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.