Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsThis 2011 Lincoln MKS is fresh on our lot in Athabasca.
This sedan has 123,640 kms. Stock number A19273AB is grey in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 274HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||274HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.7L V6 Duratec engine
- Electronic throttle control
- Variable cam timing
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- 72-amp low maintenance battery w/battery saver
- 190-amp alternator
- Hydraulic pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- Mini spare tire w/steel wheel
- Split wing grille
- Adaptive HID headlamps -inc: auto high beams, auto on/off delay controls
- Fog lamps w/chrome bezel surround
- LED tail lamps
- Laminated security solar tinted glass
- Body colour folding pwr heated mirrors -inc: security approach lamps, memory, driver side electrochromic auto-dimming w/integrated spotter mirror
- Front license plate bracket *Included only in provinces requiring front license plates*
- Rain sensing speed sensitive interval windshield wipers
- Body colour door handles
- THX II audio system
- Antenna integrated in glass
- Heated rear bench seat -inc: headrest, centre armrest w/pass-through, (2) cupholders
- Centre console -inc: adjustable armrest, two-tier storage, (2) cupholders
- Front/rear floor mats
- Pwr tilt/telescopic steering column
- Instrument cluster -inc: message centre, turn signal outage, low oil, door/decklid/hood ajar, tachometer
- Instrument panel storage bin
- Analog clock
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Universal garage door opener
- Pwr rear sunshade
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Perimeter anti-theft
- Dual zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC)
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box
- Cupholders/bottle holders
- Auxiliary pwr outlet
- Front door storage pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror -inc: compass
- Overhead console -inc: sunglass storage, lighting
- Dual visors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- (2) front & (2) rear assist handles
- Lighting -inc: courtesy lamps, front/rear dome lamp, front maplights, rear reading lights, illuminated entry
- Ambient lighting
- Leather wrapped shift knob w/chrome surround
- Front seat back map pockets
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Driver/front passenger side impact airbags
- Safety canopy system -inc: first & second row side air curtains
- Front/rear park assist
- S.O.S. post crash alert -inc: horn activation & emergency flashers in the event of airbag deployment
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system for child safety seats
- Child safety rear door locks
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Emergency trunk release
- MyKey -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494