Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Premium Sound Package, SYNC, SiriusXM!
This 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty is for sale today in Athabasca.
The Ford Super Duty is Canada's workhorse. With over a century of experience, Ford has obsessively designed and engineered the best heavy-duty truck they can build and it shows. Whether you're on the road or on the worksite, the Super Duty gets the job done in comfort and style. High-quality materials inside and out make this truck as nice to be in as it is to look at. Work hard and play hard in this Ford Super Duty. This sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has 287,066 kms. Stock number A19120B is tan in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 390HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Premium Sound Package, Sync, Siriusxm.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine:||390HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Stationary elevated idle control (SEIC)
- Engine block heater
- Four wheel drive
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case -inc: auto-locking front hubs w/manual override, rotary control on instrument panel
- 72 amp/hr battery
- HD 157-amp alternator
- Trailer tow prep pkg -inc: 7-wire harness w/relays, 7-way/4-way connector
- Trailer sway control -inc: panic brake assist, hill start assist
- Monobeam front axle w/coil springs
- HD rear springs -inc: rear auxiliary springs
- Front stabilizer bar
- HD gas shock absorbers
- Pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes w/vacuum-boost
- Trailer brake controller
- 2-tonne mechanical jack
- Front fender vents
- Chrome front/rear bumpers w/glossy body colour top cover & black lower air dam
- Black box-rail/tailgate mouldings
- Bright grille w/medium platinum insert & chrome surround
- Dual beam jewel effect headlamps -inc: underhood service light
- Fog lamps
- Pickup box/cargo light
- 3-blink lane change signal
- PowerScope pwr folding pwr telescoping trailer tow mirrors -inc: pwr heated glass, heated convex spotter mirror, integrated clearance lights & turn signals
- Solar tinted glass
- Interval wipers
- Front/rear license plate brackets
- Colour-keyed door handles
- Removable locking tailgate w/key lock, TailGate Assist
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC)
- Dual 2-way pwr lumbar support
- Colour-coordinated full floor carpeting
- Colour-coordinated scuff plates
- Belt Minder seatbelt-not-buckled chime & flashing warning light
- Remote hood release
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS) -inc: engine immobilizer
- Accessory delay
- Universal garage door opener
- Black air conditioning vents w/chrome rings
- Electrochromic rearview mirror w/compass
- Dual rear seat grab handles
- Dual colour-coordinated coat hooks
- Door activated or instrument panel switch operated dome lamp w/delay
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system
- AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- Reverse vehicle aid sensor
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- SOS post crash alert system
- Colour-keyed safety belts -inc: height adjustable D-rings
- Rear door child safety locks
- Child seat tethers on all rear seats
- Dual electric horn
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494