Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsSirius XM, Air Conditioning, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Windows !
This 2010 Ford Focus is for sale today in Athabasca.
The Ford Focus has everything you could want in an affordable compact in one attractive package. Whether you're drawn to its charming styling or comfortable cabin, the Focus has something for everyone. It's not only comfortable and good on gas, but it's a blast to drive thanks to its eager drivetrain and agile handling. The dependable Focus offers the most bang for the buck in its competitive segment. This sedan has 125125 kms. It's red in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a 5 speed manual transmission and is powered by a 140HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Sirius Xm, Air Conditioning, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Windows .
Our Focus's trim level is SE. The SE trim adds some nice creature comforts to this Focus. It comes with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with an aux jack, SiriusXM, and four-speaker audio, 60/40 split folding back seats, air conditioning, 15-inch aluminum wheels, power windows, power mirrors, a tilt steering column, anti-lock brakes, remote keyless entry, and more.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 40+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||140HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.0L DOHC I4 Duratec engine
- Self-adjusting clutch rear linkage
- 3.56 axle ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Maintenance-free battery w/battery saver
- 110-amp alternator
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Control blade independent rear suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- Spare tire nut wrench & jack
- P195/60R15 all-season tires
- Body colour front bumper
- Chrome 2-bar grille w/black mesh
- Halogen headlamps
- Clear tail lamp lenses w/grey housing
- Solar tinted glass
- Chrome pwr heated mirrors
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Chrome door handles
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/(6) month prepaid subscription
- Front seat adjustable head restraints
- Driver seat height adjuster
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- Centre floor console -inc: armrest, storage, (2) front cup holders, (1) rear cup holder
- Colour keyed front/rear floormats w/driver retention hook
- (2) 12-volt pwr points
- Tilt steering column
- High series instrument cluster w/message centre, outside temp, tachometer
- Metallic instrument panel applique
- Pwr windows
- Interior remote trunk release
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Air conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- Front door intergral map pockets w/cup holders
- Front visor mirrors w/covers
- Lighting -inc: front courtesy lights w/theatre dimming, rear dome lamp
- Passenger seatback map pocket
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Side intrusion door beams
- Driver & front passenger dual stage air bags
- Front seat side air bags
- Side curtain air bags
- Occupant classification system for driver & front passenger
- SOS post crash alert system
- Front 3-point shoulder belt system w/adjustable D-ring, pretensioners, BeltMinder
- Rear 3-point safety belts for all positions
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower Anchors & Top Tethers for Children (LATCH) for rear outboard seats
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltmider w/audio mute
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492