Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsAluminum Wheels, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Cruise Control, All Wheel Drive!
This 2010 Ford F-150 is for sale today in Athabasca.
Whether it's the rugged style, the proven capability, or the unstoppable toughness that attracts you to the F-150, this Ford is the ultimate pickup truck. It's been the best-selling vehicle in Canada for decades for good reasons. It does everything you could ever want a full-size pickup to do effortlessly and it looks good doing it. The F-150 is built Ford tough. This Super Cab 4X4 pickup has 146780 kms. It's blue flame in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a smooth engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Aluminum Wheels, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Cruise Control, All Wheel Drive.
Our F-150's trim level is XLT. The XLT trim adds some nice features to this truck while remaining a great value. It comes with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with an aux jack, customer information display, chrome bumpers and a body-color front upper fascia, aluminum wheels, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, a lockable and removable tailgate, halogen headlights, and more.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 70+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Exterior Color:||Blue Flame|
View All Options
- Engine block heater
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case
- 4-wheel drive
- 72-amp/hr HD maintenance-free battery
- 155 amp alternator
- Long-spindle double wishbone coil-over-shock front axle
- Front coil springs
- Rear 2-stage variable rate leaf springs
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Rear underframe winch-type spare tire carrier w/safety catch
- Black front/rear stone cuffs
- Cargo lamp
- Interval wipers
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- Tilt steering column
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, odometer
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition
- Glove box
- Front grab handles
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Roll Stability Control w/trailer sway control
- Dual-stage front airbags w/passenger occupancy sensor
- Side-impact airbags
- Safety canopy curtain airbags
- Front seat belts -inc: outboard height adjustable shoulder belts, 2-point centre lap belt
- 3-point seat belts in all rear positions
- Autolock features for child safety seats
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-888-435-6848, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492