This 2010 Ford F-150 is for sale today in Athabasca.
Whether it's the rugged style, the proven capability, or the unstoppable toughness that attracts you to the F-150, this Ford is the ultimate pickup truck. It's been the best-selling vehicle in Canada for decades for good reasons. It does everything you could ever want a full-size pickup to do effortlessly and it looks good doing it. The F-150 is built Ford tough. This Super Cab pickup has 347,540 kms. Stock number A20170A is burgundy in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 292HP 4.6L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 50+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine||292HP 4.6L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style||Extended/Double Cab|
- 4.6L EFI 24-valve V8 engine
- Engine block heater
- Rear wheel drive
- 72-amp/hr HD maintenance-free battery
- 155 amp alternator
- 6-1/2' pickup box w/(4) cargo box tie down hooks
- Long-spindle double wishbone coil-over-shock front axle
- Front coil springs
- Rear 2-stage variable rate leaf springs
- HD shock absorbers
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- 2-ton jack
- Rear underframe winch-type spare tire carrier w/safety catch
- Black front/rear stone cuffs
- Cargo lamp
- Fixed rear window
- Interval wipers
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- Tilt steering column
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, odometer
- Display centre -inc: warning message, text function
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition
- Manual air conditioning
- Glove box
- Front grab handles
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Roll Stability Control w/trailer sway control
- Dual-stage front airbags w/passenger occupancy sensor
- Side-impact airbags
- Safety canopy curtain airbags
- Front seat belts -inc: outboard height adjustable shoulder belts, 2-point centre lap belt
- 3-point seat belts in all rear positions
- Autolock features for child safety seats
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual note horn
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, Koch Ford Athabasca is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Athabasca, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.