Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage!
Free Delivery in Alberta!
This 2008 Ford Mustang is for sale today in Athabasca.
This low mileage convertible has just 35,000 kms. Stock number 20131A is red in colour. It has a 6 speed manual transmission and is powered by a 500HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||500HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- 5.4L SMPI 32-valve supercharged V8 engine w/intercooler
- Modified 8.8" live axle
- Limited slip differential
- Rear wheel drive
- SVT-tuned front/rear suspension w/unique dampers & springs
- Front P255/45ZR18 performance tires, rear P285/40ZR18 performance tires
- 18" x 9.5" bright machined aluminum wheel w/SVT centre caps, locking kit
- Tire inflation kit
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Stainless steel dual exhaust system
- "GT500" side stripes
- Unique aluminum hood w/dual heat extractors
- Black cloth convertible top w/boot cover
- Unique rear spoiler
- Unique colour-keyed front & rear fascia
- Unique upper grille moulding
- Complex reflector halogen headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Pwr mirrors
- Wrapped & stitched centre console w/armrest & storage
- Colour-keyed front floor mats w/driver retention hook
- Scuff plate w/bright "SVT" script insert
- Tilt steering column
- Aluminum pedal covers
- Brushed aluminum instrument gauge cluster & air registers
- (6)-gauge instrument cluster-inc: tachometer, boost gauge, message centre, SVT graphics
- Wrapped & stitched instrument panel brow
- Pwr windows
- Active anti-theft system-inc: intrusion & incline sensor module, alarm sounder separate from horn, unique anti-theft lock sets, 60 amp-hour battery
- Air conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month prepaid subscription
- Auxiliary pwr point
- (2) cup holders
- Soft vinyl door trim inserts
- Upgraded door armrest
- Door map pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Ambient LED lighting w/(7) selectable colours
- Illuminated entry
- Unique shift knob w/leather shift boot, leather parking brake handle
- Driver & front passenger 2nd generation airbags
- Driver & front passenger seat-mounted side-impact head protection w/rollover sensors
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for CHildren (LATCH)
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494