Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsThis 2007 Ford Explorer is for sale today in Athabasca.
This SUV has 164,669 kms. Stock number A19320F is maroon in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 292HP 4.6L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 50+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||292HP 4.6L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- 4.6L SOHC 24-valve SMPI V8 engine
- Engine block heater
- Transmission shift interlock
- Battery saver feature
- Class III/IV trailer towing pkg-inc: 7-pin wiring harness & connector, 7-pin to 4-pin adapter, frame-mounted hitch receiver
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- P235/65R18 all-season OWL tires
- P245/65R17 spare tire w/17" painted steel wheel
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Pwr moonroof
- Chrome roof rails w/black crossbars
- Painted body-colour front/rear bumpers
- Body-colour painted body-side cladding
- Body-colour painted wheel lip mouldings
- 4-bar chromed grille w/o nostrils
- Automatic on/off quad-beam headlamps w/headlamp off delay feature
- Front fog lamps
- Chrome heated fold-away pwr exterior mirrors w/approach lamps
- Solar-tinted glass on windshield & front door windows
- Privacy glass on rear doors, quarter panels & liftgate windows
- Speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear window wiper
- One-piece liftgate w/pop-up flip glass & pwr release button
- Body-colour painted door handles
- 60/40 split-folding 2nd row seat w/tip-fold-flat latch, adjustable head restraints
- High-series floor console-inc: storage bin, dual front/rear cupholders, front/rear pwr point, map/tissue holder, moulded mat w/pen holder, unique centre finish, wrapped armrest
- Colour-keyed scuff plates for all doors & liftgate
- Message centre-inc: outside temp, tire pressure monitor, compass
- Pwr windows w/driver-side one-touch-down feature
- Pwr adjustable pedals w/memory
- Reverse sensing system
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock/immobilizer anti-theft system
- Accessory delay
- Rear window defroster
- Sirius satellite radio w/(6) month subscription
- Illuminated glove box
- Tamil Teak woodgrain trim-inc: centre cluster surround, door trim spears
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Front overhead console-inc: (2) map lights, ticket clip, sunglass holder, garage door opener bin
- Colour-keyed dual covered sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- Grab handles-inc: (1) at passenger seat, (2) in 2nd row
- Front dome lamp
- Illuminated entry
- (4) coat hooks
- Cargo management system II
- (4) load floor tie-down hooks
- Personal safety system-inc: driver & front passenger dual stage airbags, safety belt usage sensors, driver seat position sensor, crash severity sensor, restraint control module, passenger occupant classification system
- Safety canopy system
- Height adjustable safety belts-inc: pretensioners, energy management system, Belt-Minder
- Child safety rear door locks
- LATCH (lower anchors & tethers for children system on rear outboard seats
- Transmission shift interlock
- Front crumple zones & side intrusion door beams
- Fuel pump inertia shutoff switch
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494