This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 262,512 kms. Stock number A19273B is charcoal in colour . It has a 4 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 300HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494. o~o
|Engine||300HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style||Crew Cab|
- Engine block heater
- Four wheel drive
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case
- 72 amp-hour maintenance-free battery
- (2) front tow hooks
- Spare tire lock
- Pwr steering
- Pwr front/rear disc brakes
- Front black lower valence & body colour fascia
- Black front/rear stone cuffs
- Autolamp automatic on/off headlamps
- Cargo box lamp
- Fixed rear window
- Rear window privacy glass
- Speed-dependent interval wipers
- Black door & tailgate handles
- (4) full-size doors
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & Lift Assist
- Colour-coordinated carpet
- Tilt steering column
- Gauges-inc: fuel, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer, odometer
- Pwr windows w/driver-side one-touch down
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Speed control
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition (PATS)
- Outside temperature & compass
- DVD electrical prep pkg
- Glove box
- (2) instrument panel cupholders
- (2) rear cupholders
- Driver & front passenger grab handles
- Dual rear grab handles
- Overhead rail system w/large storage bin
- Interior lights-inc: front dome lamp, (2) map lights
- Rear dome lamp
- Driver & front passenger dual stage airbags
- Front outboard 3-point safety belts w/height adjusters, pretensioners & energy management retractors-inc: autolock feature for child seat
- Front seat centre 2-point lap belt
- 3-point safety belts at all rear seat positions
- Front outboard non-SIR restraints
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, Koch Ford Athabasca is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Athabasca, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.