Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThis 2006 Chevrolet Impala is for sale today in Athabasca.
This sedan has 209085 kms. It's nice in colour. It has a 4 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 211HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 80+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||211HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
View All Options
- 3.5L SFI V6 engine w/variable valve timing (VVT)
- Starter grind protection
- Engine block heater
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- 2.86 axle ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery w/rundown protection, insulator
- Soft ride suspension
- P225/60R16 all-season BSW tires
- Space saver spare tire
- 16" x 6.5 5-spoke painted aluminum wheels
- Pwr assist steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- 66.2 litre fuel tank
- Stainless-steel exhaust
- Body-coloured body-side/rocker-panel mouldings
- Grille w/chrome surround
- Composite halogen headlamps-inc: flash-to-pass, automatic lamp control
- Body-colour dual remote control pwr mirrors
- Solar Ray tinted glass
- Variable intermittent flat blade wet-arm wiper system
- Flip & fold front centre seat console-inc: bottom cushion flips forward to reveal cupholders/pwr outlet/storage
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Driver info system-inc: compass, outside temp
- Instrumentation-inc: tach, fuel, temp, trip odometer, coolant temp, oil life monitor
- Pwr window-inc: express-down, pwr lockout
- Retained accessory pwr
- 60M range remote vehicle start
- PassKey III+ theft deterrent system-inc: engine immobilizer, double cut single key
- Manual dual-zone air conditioning-inc: pollen air filtration system
- Rear heater ducts
- Rear window defogger
- (4) front/(2) rear speakers
- Rear window antenna
- Dual front sun visors w/covered mirrors
- Front/rear outboard passenger assist handles
- Lighting-inc: front/rear reading, dome, trunk, courtesy w/delayed entry/exit, theatre dimming
- Cargo net
- Driver/front passenger dual stage air bags w/passenger sensing system
- Front/rear inflatable side head curtain air bags
- 3-point seat belts for outboard front seats w/pretensioners
- 3-point seat belts for all rear seating positions
- Rear door child security locks
- Lower anchors & top tethers for children (LATCH)
- Internal manual trunk release handle
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-888-435-6848, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492