Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsThis 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer is for sale today in Athabasca.
This SUV has 202,844 kms. Stock number A19188B is blue in colour. It has a 4 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 275HP 4.2L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 60+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||275HP 4.2L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine|
- 4.2L DOHC SFI 24-valve I6 Vortec 4200 engine w/variable valve timing
- Engine block heater
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Locking differential
- 3.42 rear axle ratio
- Trailering equipment-inc: integrated platform hitch w/7-pin trailer harness connector mounted on the rear bumper beam
- Premium suspension pkg-inc: front & rear urethane jounce bumpers, Bilstein shock absorbers
- Coil-over-shock independent front suspension w/upper & lower control arms
- 5-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- (4) 16" x 7" aluminum wheels
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 83 litre fuel tank
- Aluminized stainless steel exhaust system
- Tools-inc: mechanical jack, wheel wrench
- Single 2-sided key
- Roof rack side rails
- Body-colour front/rear bumpers
- Charcoal grille w/chrome centre bar
- Dual compartment high-output halogen headlamps
- Automatic headlamp control
- Dual pwr heated exterior mirrors
- Solar-Ray light-tinted windshield/front door glass
- Solar-Ray deep-tinted rear side/rear quarter/rear liftgate glass
- Rear liftgate w/lift glass & full gate-inc: electric release
- Intermittent windshield wipers w/on-demand type washer
- Intermittent rear window wiper w/on-demand type washer
- LS decor
- 3-passenger 65/35 flip & fold rear split bench seat-inc: locking feature in either up or down position, folding outboard head restraints
- Front floor console-inc: trans shifter, CD/cassette storage, cupholders w/(2) cupholders for rear passengers
- Colour-keyed floor carpeting
- Front & rear colour-keyed carpeted floor mats
- Tilt steering column
- 4-spoke black steering wheel
- Gauges-inc: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temp, oil pressure
- Warning lights-inc: liftgate ajar, safety belt, ABS/parking brake
- Flash-to-pass feature
- Pwr windows w/driver express-down & lockout feature
- Passlock security system
- Cruise control
- Retained accessory pwr
- Manual dual-zone climate control air conditioning-inc: independent front & rear controls
- Upper & lower rear seat HVAC ducts
- Rear window defogger
- (6) speaker system-inc: (2) instrument panel tweeters, (2) front door, (2) rear door extended range
- Smoker pkg-inc: muffin style ashtray & lighter
- Auxiliary pwr outlets-inc: (1) covered instrument panel, (1) rear floor console
- Door trim panels w/integral padded armrests & front map pockets
- Full Opel Gray cloth headliner
- Colour-keyed padded cloth sunshades
- Lights-inc: theatre dimming, cargo compartment, 2nd row reading lights integrated in dome light, illuminated entry
- Assist handles located above all passenger doors
- (2) coat hooks located in cargo area
- (5) cargo tie downs
- Concealed storage compartments in sidewall & under rear cargo area
- Driver & front passenger front airbags w/automatic passenger side airbag suppression system
- Child security rear door locks
- Rear seat lower anchors & top tethers for children (LATCH)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Side guard door beams
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Athabasca
Koch Ford Athabasca is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-800-290-3494