Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThis 2007 Mazda Mazda3 is for sale today in Athabasca.
This sedan has 147363 kms. It's white in colour. It has a 5 speed manual transmission and is powered by a 156HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 80+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||156HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.3L DOHC EFI 16-valve I4 engine
- Front wheel drive
- Independent front strut suspension w/coil springs
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P205/50R17 all-season tires
- Temporary spare tire
- 17" aluminum wheels
- Pwr rack & pinion steering w/variable assist
- Pwr front ventilated & rear solid disc brakes
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Single exhaust outlet w/sporty garnish
- Sporty bumpers
- Side sill extensions
- Body-colour protective side mouldings
- Body-coloured grille
- Halogen headlights
- Auto light control
- Sporty fog lights
- Body-colour pwr heated mirrors
- Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-colour door handles
- Manual driver seat height adjustment & lumbar support
- Active front headrests
- Lockable 60/40 split fold-down rear seat w/adjustable headrests
- Centre console-inc: lid/covered dual storage compartment, (2) cupholders
- Rear centre armrest w/(2) cupholders
- Unwoven interior carpet
- Floor mats
- Driver-side foot rest
- Tri-mode electroluminescent gauges w/silver rings
- Instrumentation-inc: coolant temp gauge, tachometer, outside temp
- Warning lights-inc: check engine, oil pressure, low washer fluid/fuel level, air bags, door ajar
- Pwr windows w/drivers 1-touch-down feature, illuminated driver-side switch
- Trip computer-inc: fuel economy, average speed
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Engine immobilizer theft deterrent system
- Remote fuel door release
- Rear heater ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Locking glove box
- Cigarette lighter & ash tray
- 12V pwr outlet
- Carbon fibre pattern finish on centre panel
- Moulded cloth door trim
- Silver-finish on inner door handle
- Front door storage pockets w/bottle holders
- Rear bottle holders
- Driver seatback pocket
- (3) passenger assist grips
- Dual front visors w/vanity mirrors
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- (2) coat hooks
- Map lights
- Illuminated entry
- Ignition key illumination
- Cargo area light
- Dual front air bags
- Front side-impact air bags
- Side curtain air bags
- Front seatbelt pretensioners & load limiters
- Adjustable front seatbelt anchors
- 3-point rear seatbelts
- Child-proof door locks
- Integrated child seat anchor brackets
- Interior trunk release
- Side door impact protection beams
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492