Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage!
This 2017 Ford Transit Wagon is for sale today in Athabasca.
With its European style and tremendous cargo flexibility, the Ford Transit offers buyers amazing flexibility and efficiency. This Ford Transit Wagon now comes with unibody construction that helps it ride and handle far better then the previous generation of Ford work van's. Inside, there's an almost sporty look to its dashboard. In many ways, the Transit breaks from the boredom of previous van interiors with large, easy to reach button's and switch gear.This low mileage van has just 28021 kms. It's o white in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 310HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FBZX2YG1HKA92532.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 40+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||310HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||O White|
|Body Style:||Regular Passenger|
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 9,000 lbs
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- HD 150 Amp Alternator
- 2980# Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 95 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 235/65R16C AS BSW
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Rear Step Bumper
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Sliding Rear Passenger Side Door
- Fixed Antenna
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Fixed Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Removable Bench Front Facing 4th Row Seat Number, Control and Type Head Restraint
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Cargo Space Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: email@example.com.