This 2013 Ford Escape is fresh on our lot in Athabasca.
Although there are many compact SUVs to choose from, few have the styling, performance, and features offered by the 5-passenger Ford Escape. Beyond its strong drivetrain options and handsome styling, the Escape offers nimble handling and a comfortable ride. The inside of the Ford Escape boasts smart design and impressive features. If you need the versatility of an SUV, but want something fuel-efficient and easy to drive, the Ford Escape is just right. This SUV has 94,755 kms. Stock number A21054A is nice in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 178HP 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Sync, Siriusxm, Steering Wheel Audio Control.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMCU9GX3DUA82230.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494. o~o
|Engine||178HP 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 1.6L I4 EcoBoost engine
- 3.51 final drive ratio (REQ: 99X Engine)
- Engine block heater -inc: supplemental electric PTC heater
- Torque vectoring control
- Active grille shutter
- Four wheel drive
- Battery saver
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Electric pwr-assisted steering (EPAS)
- Front/rear ABS disc brakes
- Dual chrome exhaust
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Mini space-saver spare tire
- Wheel nut wrench & jack
- Rear body-coloured spoiler
- Front/rear body-coloured fascias
- Narrow wheel arch extension
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Black upper & lower grille w/chrome bar
- Halogen headlamps w/autolamp
- Fog lamps
- Rear privacy glass
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-coloured door handles
- (6) speakers
- 2nd row reclining 60/40 split-bench seat w/tip fold-flat latch -inc: head restraints for all positions
- Front centre console w/armrest
- Rear centre armrest
- Driver left footrest
- MyFord w/4" colour display
- Ice Blue lit gauge cluster
- Message centre
- Outside temp display
- Centre-stack w/painted black top of dash display
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box
- (4) cup holders
- (1) front/(1) rear pwr points
- 110V outlet *Replaces 2nd row 12V pwr point*
- Chrome door handles
- Overhead console
- (2) front/(2) rear grab handles
- (2) 2nd row coat hooks
- Lighting -inc: illuminated entry, map lights, centre dome, cargo area
- Driver seatback map pocket
- 2-position flat-load floor
- Cargo floor hooks
- Emergency brake assist system
- Front dual-stage airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Safety Canopy front/rear side-curtain airbags
- Front side-impact airbags
- Smart occupant sensing airbags
- Personal Safety System
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, BeltMinder w/audio mute
- 3-point height adjustable retractable seat belts w/pretensioners
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system for rear outboard seats
- Child rear safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch Ford Athabasca knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I have further questions?
The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free:
Yes, Koch Ford Athabasca is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Athabasca, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.