Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThis 2008 Ford Edge is for sale today in Athabasca.
This SUV has 152776 kms. It's red in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 265HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 80+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||265HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.5L DOHC SMPI V6 Duratec 35 engine
- 3.16 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Compact spare tire
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Dual chromed rolled exhaust tips
- Body colour upper/MIC black lower bumpers
- Body colour spoiler
- Grille w/chrome horizontal bars
- Automatic quad beam halogen headlamps
- Fog lamps w/chrome bezel
- Manual folding heated pwr side mirrors w/memory, puddle lamps
- Solar tinted front windows
- Privacy glass on rear doors, quarter windows & liftgate
- Intermittent speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Rear 2-speed wiper
- Pwr liftgate
- Body colour door handles
- Leather trimmed 60/40 fold-flat reclining 2nd row bench seat w/EasyFold remote seat release
- Front console-inc: storage tray w/divider
- Rear centre armrest
- Instrumentation-inc: tachometer, low washer fluid, oil pressure, fuel cap, oil change reminder, door/liftgate ajar, low coolant, tire pressure monitoring system, lamp outage indicator
- Message centre w/compass
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch down & front/rear disable
- Battery saver w/accessory delay
- Universal garage door opener
- Reverse sensing system
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Dual zone automatic temp control w/particulate air filter
- 2nd row heat & A/C vents
- Rear window defroster
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month subscription
- Roof antenna
- Brushed aluminum instrument panel finish
- (6) cup holders
- (4) 12V pwr points
- Chromed door handles
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder
- Sliding front sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- (2) grab handles
- Illuminated entry
- 1st & 2nd row map lamps
- Cargo area light
- Leather wrapped shifter w/colour keyed shift knob
- Front seatback map pockets
- (2) coat hooks
- Rear cargo management system located under floor
- (2) cargo tie-down hooks
- Front dual stage air bags w/occupant classification system
- Safety canopy system w/rollover sensor
- Side impact air bags
- Personal Safety System-inc: seat belt pretensioners, load limiting retractors, front height adjustable seat belts, driver seat positioning sensor, crash severity sensor, front BeltMinder
- LATCH (Lower Anchors & Tethers for CHildren)-inc: (2) in 2nd row
- Rear child safety locks
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492