Apply For Financing
Koch Athabasca offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThis 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche is for sale today in Athabasca.
This 4X4 pickup has 169308 kms. It's black in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a 4 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 310HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 70+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o
|Engine:||310HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Regular Cab|
- 5.3L SFI Flex-Fuel V8 Vortec engine w/Active Fuel Management
- Engine block heater
- High capacity air cleaner
- Brake transmission shift interlock
- Auxiliary HD air-to-oil transmission oil cooler
- Electronic AutoTrac transfer case w/control knob
- HD rear locking differential
- 3.73 rear axle ratio
- Four wheel drive
- HD trailering-inc: trailer hitch platform, 7-pin wiring harness w/fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, 51mm (2") receiver, 4-blunt cut wires in the IP harness to accommodate installation of an after market trailer brake controller
- (2) frame mounted front recovery hooks recessed in front fascia
- Top-box storage, side doors
- Lockable winch-type spare tire carrier mounted under frame at rear
- Mechanical jack & wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Colour-keyed bodyside mouldings
- Rear quarter pillars w/anchorage points
- Dual halogen composite headlights w/flash-to-pass & auto headlight control
- Solar-Ray tinted glass
- Solar-Ray deep tinted rear door glass
- Removable rear window glass, storable in midgate panel pocket
- Midgate foldable door between cargo box & cab
- 3-piece rigid composite stowable cargo cover
- Black HD one-piece rubber bed mat
- (4) cargo area tie-down brackets on each side of box
- Top-box storage compartments integrated w/locks
- Front license plate provisions for vehicles shipped to BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON
- Lockable tailgate w/protective cap moulding
- Colour-keyed carpeting
- Colour-keyed carpeted front/rear floor mats
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel
- Vehicle theft deterrent w/electronic immobilizer
- Warning tones-inc: headlamps-on, key-in-ignition, driver & right front passenger safety belt unfasten, turn signal on
- Analog instrumentation-inc: speedometer, odometer w/trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temp, oil pressure, tachometer
- Pwr windows-inc: driver express down, lockout feature
- Rear window defogger
- Front passenger & outboard second row seats assist handles
- Electrochromic rearview mirror w/8-point compass, outside temp indicator
- Dual padded extendable sunshades w/illuminated vanity mirrors, cloth trim
- Lighting-inc: driver & passenger side door switch w/delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or remote keyless entry activated illuminated entry, front/rear map lights
- Driver & front passenger dual stage airbags w/front passenger sensing system, automatic airbag suppression system, passenger status indicator in overhead console
- Roof rail mounted side curtain airbag system w/rollover sensor
- Driver & front passenger pretensioners
- Child safety seat lower anchors & top tethers for LATCH system
- Child security rear door locks
- Brake transmission shift interlock
- Side-guard door beams
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to call us at 1-800-290-3494, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492